1. Log in to Facebook with your desired account
2. Hover over ‘pages’ on the left-hand column, then click on ‘more’
3. On the ‘pages’ screen, click on ‘+ Create a Page’
4. Click on ‘Local Business or Place’
5. Choose your desired category/industry
6. Insert your address and phone number, so your customers can easily get in touch.
7. When you’ve filled everything in, remember to read the Facebook Pages terms before checking the small box showing that you agree to these. After that, you can click on ‘Get started’
8. You can now start customising your page. The first step is to add your
photo (which can be uploaded or directly taken from another website)
9. Start customising your page by including a description of your business on the ‘About’
tab. If you get stuck, click on the ‘Visit Help Centre’ button for some tips from Facebook.
10. You have now created your own business page. Obviously, a lot of work still needs to be done! You can start adding new friends to the page, add photos, and a whole lot more. Remember to encourage your customers to ‘like’ your page whenever you interact with them, and soon enough you will have your very own community to manage!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function zemanta_related_posts() in /home/thinkin5/public_html/theworstkeptsecret.com/wp-content/themes/Alpha_1-5/single.php on line 82